Are you looking for a new way to become involved with the College? We’re taking applications through April 15 to fill committee openings that will be in effect in November. This is a perfect opportunity to explore our organization and see if there are other areas where you may be able to share your ideas and expertise.
Following are a few areas to consider:
- Education: Drive the College’s education efforts to provide practicing allergists with the information and resources they need to ensure quality patient care.
- Science: Advance the College’s competency related to therapeutic and diagnostic issues within specialized areas of allergy and immunology.
- Advocacy: Strengthen the College’s ability to respond to critical issues faced by practicing allergists and foster collaboration with key stakeholders, including state and federal elected officials and government agencies.
- Communication: Develop strategies to raise awareness of the specialty, educate the public about allergy and asthma, and connect patients with practicing allergists.
- Membership: Ensure the College continues to grow and meets the needs of its members.
Not sure when your current committee term will end? Learn how you can obtain this information through your online member profile. Questions about your appointment? Email Kate Barcal, ACAAI Director of Administration.