We’ve made it easy to find information related to your work with the College. When you access your profile from the member website, you will be able to:
- View/accept your committee appointments.
- See what meetings you’ve attended.
- View your billing history.
- Update your contact information.
- Change your password.
And, while you are looking at your profile, take the opportunity to update information that appears in the Find an Allergist locator on the public website, including:
- Your practice website.
- Patients treated – children and/or adults.
- If you accept Medicare and/or Medicaid.
- Languages spoken.
To learn more, download this quick guide to navigating your member profile.