As spring moves into summer, people are looking for relief from their allergy and asthma symptoms. Now is a great time to promote your services as an allergist. Use our summer resources to increase visibility with your patients and within your community. These topical articles can be personalized with your practice information and are easy to use for your website and patient newsletter and also for interacting with your local media. You can also take snippets of them to use for social media posts.
Our summer topics include:
- Summer Camp Goals for Kids with Allergies and Asthma: Stay Safe and Have Fun
- Turn Down the Heat on Summer Allergies
- Make Sure Your Red, White and Blue Celebration is Allergy- and Asthma-Free
- Sneezing Through Summer: When a Cold Could Be Allergies
- Summer Is Actually the Perfect Time to Think About Fall Allergies
The College’s Marketing and Patient Materials Toolkit offers ideas for promoting your practice. Get tips on branding, managing your online presence, patient education, social media and working with the media.