Spring comes early in some areas of the United States, and you’re likely gearing up to help patients get relief from their seasonal allergy symptoms as early as this month. Plan ahead to promote your services and expertise as an allergist.
Explore the College’s spring resources for ready-made articles that are perfect for your practice website or patient newsletter. They can also be sent as news releases to your local media. Consider using facts and statements from the releases in your practice’s social media posts.
Our spring topics include:
- Want More Than Romance This Valentine’s Day? Halt Spring Allergy Symptoms Before They Start
- Keep Your Sweetheart Safe From Allergy and Asthma Triggers on Valentine’s Day
- Does Every Spring Really Bring the Worst Pollen Season Ever?
- Recognizing Your Asthma Is Not Well Controlled Is the First Step in Controlling It
- Focused Allergy Treatment May be Your Best Bet for Managing Symptoms
- Which Type of Summer Camp Should You Choose for Your Child with Allergies or Asthma?
- 10 Tips to Keep ‘Achoos’ From Interrupting Your ‘I do’s’
Thinking ahead, May is Asthma and Allergy Awareness month – another great time to promote your practice. The College has dedicated resources to help you position yourself as an expert and market the essential services you provide to patients in May. Details coming soon!