Allied health professionals play an integral role within the specialty and are important members of the College.
Stay current with rapid advances in information and technology, and remain fresh and excited about the care you’re providing by becoming an Allied Health Professional member. Benefits include:
- Professional growth and development
- Networking opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- Involvement with Allied Health and ACAAI general committees
- Members-only access to ACAAI.org
- Reduced registration fees for the Annual Meeting, which includes specialized Allied Health, Advanced Practice and Office Administrator programs
- Online access to the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Subscription to the Quarterly College Advantage newsletter, weekly College Insider e-news and listing in the ACAAI membership directory
- Access to Advanced Practice Providers — special programs for those who diagnose and treat allergy, asthma and immunology patients
- Participation in committees that are designed for the professional growth and development of all allied health professionals, whether they are entry-level professionals or advanced providers
An applicant must be a registered nurse (RN), a nurse practitioner (NP), a clinical nurse specialist (CNS), a certified physician assistant (PA), a licensed practical nurse (LPN), or other nonphysician in a technical or administrative position in allergy/immunology.
An applicant must be sponsored by an ACAAI Fellow or Member and must meet any other criteria established by the Board of Regents.
Application fee: $25
Annual dues: $110