I always look forward to the College’s Annual Meeting every year because I get so much from attending. The sessions are interesting and informative, and the College’s emphasis on “podium to practice” really does enable me to take what I’ve learned and start using it in my practice.
Just as important to me is interacting with my colleagues, some of whom I only see once a year at the College’s Annual Meeting. Having a conversation before a session and catching up with old friends at the FIT Bowl or other social event is something I enjoy immensely.
I’m especially looking forward to the 2022 ACAAI Annual Scientific Meeting, Nov. 10 – 14, since it will be in my hometown, Louisville, KY. My city has a lot to offer, from top-notch restaurants to museums (Slugger and Muhammed Ali highly recommended), and of course there are bourbon tours for those who are interested in exploring those after the day’s meetings.
Meeting registration will be opening soon.
Plan to attend our premier meeting for allergists, immunologists and their teams. We’ll be “Advancing Allergy & Immunology Care” with plenty of Podium to PracticeTM ideas that you can use right away.
- Make sure you arrive early for the International Food Allergy Symposium on Thursday, Nov. 10. The full-day program will include sessions covering food allergy epidemiology, diagnostics, prevention, treatment, challenges in your clinic, and more.
- Stay through Monday, Nov. 14 for updates to the clinical guidelines published in the last few years, with practical advice on atopic dermatitis and chronic sinusitis, and a review of GRADE analysis for practice parameters. Monday’s session topics also include Non-Th2 asthma, COVID management, food allergy immunotherapy and more.
- You’ll want to attend workshops to get hands-on experience in important A/I topics – immunoglobulin infusion, anaphylaxis emergencies, biopsies, patch testing and rhinolaryngoscopy.
- Bring your team! There are special programs for practice administrators, nurse managers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and allied health professionals.
- Plenaries and named lectures will round out your Annual Meeting experience, as well as returning favorites like the Literature Review and “7 for 11.” There is also a full day of valuable practice management sessions on Friday.
- I can’t wait to show you Churchill Downs during the President’s Welcome Reception. You’ll get a one-of-a-kind experience at the home of the Kentucky Derby.
Look for a registration email in the next few weeks with all of details. Stay updated – visit the Annual Meeting website, and follow the hashtag #ACAAI22 on social media.