The College is again partnering with MGMA to collect allergy compensation data and practice cost and revenue data. Participation is easy! Survey data is auto-mapped directly to your practice system reports – with no need for data entry. The process significantly reduces survey completion time! Here’s what you need to know about the Provider Compensation and Cost and Revenue surveys:
- Survey participation for both surveys is open through the end of January.
- Survey participants receive complimentary access to the results! You’ll get the full set of data, including sought-after compensation percentiles, geographic breakouts and trend data. Find out how your provider compensation and practice revenue/expenses stack up to other allergy practices.
- All submitted data is completely confidential – no one at the College will see this data. Summary statistics will only be published if there are sufficient responses to protect the anonymity of individual providers and practices.
- Data should be submitted on behalf of an entire organization, not by individuals. Ask your manager to complete the surveys for your practice or organization.
- Watch MGMA’s survey how-to-tutorial to see how easy it is to participate.
- For more info or to get started, read the Survey FAQs.
- Want help? Have your manager schedule a one-on-one meeting with an MGMA data analyst or contact MGMA at 877-275-6462, ext. 1895 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help our specialty collect this important data – and help your practice by getting benchmark data in return. Be sure to participate in BOTH the Provider Compensation Survey and the Cost and Revenue Survey. Get started today!