While you’re setting your schedule for the Annual Scientific Meeting, Nov. 7 – 11 in Houston, be sure to stay for Monday’s Continuous Assessment Program (CAP) Review.
This literature-style review gives you a hand in maintaining your American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI) certification and covers most of the articles chosen by the ABAI for the July – December cycle of the CAP program.
The CAP review is similar to our popular Annual Literature Review. Attendees will hear experts break down each article, making them easier to understand. In addition, you’ll get ideas on how to implement them into your clinical practice.
Each presenter will focus on key aspects of the study design, results and implications for practice. Topics and speakers are:
- Anaphylaxis – Anne K. Ellis, MD MSc, FACAAI
- Immune Hypersensitivity/Immunodeficiencies – Nikita Raje, MD
- Immunodeficiencies – Lisa J. Kobrynski, MD, MPH, FACAAI
- Lung Disorders/Food and Drug Allergy – Brian T. Kelly, MD, MA
- Food and Drug Allergy/Eosinophilic Disorders/EOE – Gerald Lee, MD, FACAAI
- Dermatology/Head and Neck – Kelly M. Maples, MD, FACAAI
- Head and Neck – Lisa J. Kobrynski, MD, MPH, FACAAI