If you haven’t visited the College’s YouTube channel lately, it’s worth stopping by to view the latest additions to our collection of patient-facing videos. Sixteen College members recorded 29 new videos while attending the ACAAI 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting in Anaheim. Each video answers a common patient question allergists often hear during office visits.
Questions posed in the new videos include:
- What should people with severe allergies know about epinephrine?
- What can I do if I’m feeling anxious about my allergy or asthma diagnosis?
- How is allergy testing different in kids vs. adults?
- How does nonallergic rhinitis differ from allergic rhinitis?
- What are the biggest allergy myths?
Each video is under two minutes and provides evidence-based information in response to the questions posed. The new videos are in addition to the 30 videos posted from the 2022 meeting, some of which had hundreds – even thousands – of views. Consider pointing your patients to the videos if they need great information for their allergy and asthma questions. You can also post the videos to your social media platforms and encourage your patients to watch.