Take your practice to the next level in 2020! The College has an exciting new benefit – free one-year allied health memberships to managers of physician College members…a $110 value! Available to all practice managers who are not currently College Allied Health members.
With College membership, your practice manager or office administrator will have immediate access to tools to supercharge your practice, like these:
- Our Coding Toolkit. Packed with helpful information to make sure you get reimbursed, our toolkit includes six outstanding coding webinars, quick 15-minute educational modules on coding 95165 and allergy testing, and our helpful FAQs for common coding questions.
- Our Prior Authorization Toolkit. Our most popular practice management toolkit features our ground-breaking prior authorization appeal letter generator available for eight different drug/disease combinations.
- Our Marketing and Patient Materials Toolkit. Your manager/administrator will find the tools they need to attract new patients, including a wealth of customizable patient education materials, tips to improve your online presence and resources to market your practice.
- Our webinar, USP & Me: Steps to Implement the New Extract Mixing Standards. Get up to date on everything your practice needs to be compliant with the new allergen extract mixing rule.
- Our 15-minute Allergy Office educational modules. These brief modules are a how-to in 12 key allergy practice management areas with tips your team can put to use right away. Modules include coding for allergy testing, billing biologics, reducing no-shows, hiring and onboarding, patient financial counseling, front desk training, credit card on file and more!
Joining is as easy as 1-2-3! Just ask your manager to send us their application, resume and letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org and begin reaping the benefits of College membership. Take advantage of this free promotion!
This promotion is only available to new applicants, not to current member practice managers. Managers must work for College member physicians to be eligible. The College will waive the application fee and the 2020 membership fee for qualified applicants.