The ACAAI Annals Fellows-In-Training Award Program, established in 2022, will continue this year. FITs who publish the best article (original research or review) in Annals will receive a cash award of up to $2,500. Multiple winners are possible. Program Directors, please let your FITs know about this award and consider nominating a worthy FIT.
The specific rules of this award are:
- The FIT must be the first or senior author on the paper.
- The FIT must have been in fellowship training at the time of the original submission of the paper.
- The paper must appear in a print edition of Annals between July 1, 2022, and June 30, 2023. Papers that appear online but not yet in print are not eligible (they will be eligible for future year award cycles).
- The FIT must be nominated to be considered for the award.
- The FIT must be a member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
Nominations are made via email and should include the following information:
- Nominee’s name
- Full publication reference
- Statement of the FIT’s role in the work
- Nominator’s name and contact information
Nominations must be received by August 15, 2023 to be considered for this year’s awards.
If you have any questions, please email the Annals editorial office at annals@ACAAI.org.