Allergies don’t stop during the holiday season, so now is a great time to consider ways to promote your services as an allergist. The College can help! Download our winter resources to increase your visibility with your patients and within your community. They are easy to use – post them on your practice website, add them to your patient newsletter or pitch them as story ideas to your local media. You’re the best expert you know on the topic of keeping allergies and asthma under control, so let your local media outlets know you are an available resource.
Our winter topics include:
- 5 Expert Tips to Help You Survive the Winter Holidays with Allergies and Asthma
- As COVID Continues, Getting a Flu Shot is Vital to Protecting Your Health
- How to Plan a Holiday Season Free of COVID, Allergies and Asthma
- Keeping Allergy and Asthma Symptoms Under Control in the New Year
- New Year, New You with Smart Tips to Control Allergy and Asthma Symptoms
- Simplify the Holidays: Reducing Stress Could Cut Allergy and Asthma Symptoms
- Surprise Your Valentine While Keeping Them Allergy and Asthma Free
Use the College’s Marketing and Patient Materials Toolkit for more ideas on working with the media to provide information for patients and bring visibility to your practice. Thank you for helping to raise awareness of the value of specialized allergy care.