Welcome to Season Two of Allergytalk! Starting with this first episode, we are going to introduce you to each of the AllergyWatch assistant editors who work so hard on scouring the literature in allergy and immunology and bring you the most interesting articles in every issue!
Today we are joined by Dr. Anthony Montanaro from Oregon Health & Science University and will be reviewing the January-February 2022 issue of AllergyWatch, a bimonthly publication which provides research summaries to College members from the major journals in allergy and immunology.
Moderators are Gerald Lee, MD; Stanley Fineman, MD; and Anthony Montanaro, MD.
- Use of multiple epinephrine doses in anaphylaxis: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- First-dose mRNA COVID-19 vaccine reactions: Limited role for excipient skin testing
- Differences in oral food challenge reaction severity based on increasing age in a pediatric population
Please rate our podcast on iTunes!
Please give us feedback, corrections and suggestions!
Email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the time of recording, the speakers had the following disclosures:
- Dr. Lee has nothing to disclose.
- Dr. Fineman: Speaker: Takeda; Research: Aimmune, DBV, BioCryst, Novartis
- Dr. Montanaro: Research: AstraZeneca, Regeneron, Theravance, and Teva
We’re pleased to offer CME credit for this episode of AllergyTalk! Get credit for this episode.
ACAAI presents this podcast for educational purposes only. It is not medical advice or intended to replace the judgment of a licensed physician. The College is not responsible for any claims related to the procedures, professionals, products or methods discussed in the podcast, and it does not approve or endorse any products, professionals, services or methods that may be referenced.