Welcome to Season Two of AllergyTalk! In this season, we are going to introduce you to each of the AllergyWatch assistant editors who work so hard on scouring the literature in allergy and immunology and bring you the most interesting articles in every issue!
Today we are joined by Dr. Vivian Hernandez-Trujillo from Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and will be reviewing the July-August 2022 issue of AllergyWatch, a bimonthly publication which provides research summaries to College members from the major journals in allergy and immunology.
Also, make sure you check out the ACAAI Community on DocMatter where we can continue the discussion about these articles!
- Initial presenting manifestations in 16,486 patients with inborn errors of immunity include infections and noninfectious manifestations.
- Baseline FeNO as a prognostic biomarker for subsequent severe asthma exacerbations in patients with uncontrolled, moderate-to-severe asthma receiving placebo in the LIBERTY ASTHMA QUEST study: a post-hoc analysis.
- Importance of Supplemental Patch Testing Beyond a Screening Series for Patients With Dermatitis: The North American Contact Dermatitis Group Experience.
Please rate our podcast on iTunes!
Please give us feedback, corrections, and suggestions!
Email feedback to: email@example.com
Today’s speakers have the following disclosures:
- Dr. Lee has nothing to disclose
- Dr. Fineman: Speaker: Takeda; Research: Aimmune, DBV, Biocryst
- Dr. Hernandez-Trujillo: Research: Takeda, CSL; Advisory Boards: Takeda, Regeneron, Sanofi; Consultant: Pharming, Enzyvant, National Peanut Board, Allergy and Asthma Network
We’re pleased to offer CME credit for this episode of AllergyTalk! Get credit for this episode.
ACAAI presents this podcast for educational purposes only. It is not medical advice or intended to replace the judgment of a licensed physician. The College is not responsible for any claims related to the procedures, professionals, products or methods discussed in the podcast, and it does not approve or endorse any products, professionals, services or methods that may be referenced.