For today’s episode we will be reviewing articles from the January-February 2021 issue of Allergy Watch, a bimonthly publication which provides research summaries to College members from the major journals in allergy and immunology. You can also earn CME credit by listening to this podcast!
- Randomized controlled trial of triple versus dual inhaler therapy on small airways in smoking asthmatics.
- Suboptimal treatment response to anti-IL-5 monoclonal antibodies in severe eosinophilic asthmatics with airway autoimmune phenomena.
- Induction of sustained unresponsiveness after egg oral immunotherapy compared to baked egg therapy in children with egg allergy.
Please rate our podcast on iTunes!
Please give us feedback, corrections, and suggestions!
Email feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s speakers have the following disclosures:
- Dr. Lee has nothing to disclose.
- Dr. Kalangara: Speaker and Consultant: GlaxoSmithKline.
- Dr. Fineman: Speaker: Takeda; Research: Aimmune, DBV, Biocryst.
We’re pleased to introduce CME credit for AllergyWatch episodes of AllergyTalk! Get credit for this episode.
ACAAI presents this podcast for educational purposes only. It is not medical advice or intended to replace the judgment of a licensed physician. The College is not responsible for any claims related to the procedures, professionals, products or methods discussed in the podcast, and it does not approve or endorse any products, professionals, services or methods that may be referenced.