College committees and taskforces have been busy this past year creating and updating resources to help your allergy practice! Whether you’re looking to evaluate your practice, find accurate coding resources, resolve staffing issues or use social media, the College has the answers – plus much, much more.
Check out the new resources below – all free to members – to help solve your current challenges or to elevate your allergy practice to the next level. Share these resources with your practice manager!
- Allergy Office: Using Social Media and Managing Your Online Reputation – this 15-minute educational module shows you how to use social media to engage, educate and attract patients to your allergy practice.
- Allergy Practice Assessment Quiz – this 10-minute quiz evaluates your practice across 14 key areas (coding, extract mixing, profitability, etc.) It creates an individualized action plan for each practice by recommending specific College resources to help.
- Telehealth Toolkit – updated to reflect insights from COVID-19! Learn how to optimize your existing telemedicine program, and get info about laws, reimbursement, licensing, efficacy and more.
- Coding Toolkit – updated and expanded to include 2021 E&M coding changes and new ICD-10 codes. Our coding resources, including our recorded webinars, educational modules and FAQs, are the gold standard for allergists/immunologists.
- Human Resources Toolkit – now includes resources to help with current staffing issues!
- Updated Shared Decision-Making Toolkits – The College has updated a number of its member toolkits to feature the SDM tools on the new public website. Toolkits that have new or updated features include the Peanut OIT Toolkit, the Atopic Dermatitis SDM Toolkit and the Severe Asthma SDM Toolkit. A nasal polyps toolkit is in the works.
Whatever issues you’re facing in practice, the College has resources to help. With 20+ toolkits, 30+ archived webinars and 14 educational modules encompassing all areas of practice management, the College’s Practice Management Center has you covered!