Miss any of our Perfecting Practice webinars?
Did you know they’re available on the College Learning Connection for you to access anytime, anywhere? Always free for members. (Click "Log in," in the the top right of the page, to get your free member access.)
They cover a wide range of topics – everything from social media strategies for allergists to billing and coding. There’s something for everyone.
- Advocacy Roundtable – J. Allen Meadows, MD, FACAAI, and James Sublett, MD, FACAAI, address the latest advocacy issues. Topics include USP and FDA regulations for preparation of allergen extract and billing for 95165. (June 28, 2017)
- Allergy Practice Financial Benchmarking – Kevin McGrath, MD, FACAAI, reviews allergy-specific practice cost and revenue data from the 2017 MGMA Cost & Revenue survey. (Sept. 19, 2017)
- Best Practices in Office Collections – Jason Biddy, MBA, administrator for Alabama Allergy and Asthma Center, tackles this delicate topic. (Oct. 20, 2015)
- Billing, Coding and Your Bottom Line – Gary Gross, MD, FACAAI, addresses allergy coding questions. (Feb. 23, 2017)
- Compliance Program Updates: Debt Collections, Medicare, PQRS, VBM, and Meaningful Use – Kay Tyler, CEO of Family Allergy & Asthma, will get you up to speed on the many changes to compliance programs. (Jan. 27, 2016)
- Empathic Communication: Yes, you can teach it! – This webinar will define empathic communication and identify strategies for employees and physicians to improve communication with patients, families, and each other. (Aug. 29, 2017)
- Getting Started in Practice – Stanley Fineman, MD, MBA, FACAAI, and J. Allen Meadows, MD, FACAAI, give allergists of any age tips on starting a new practice. (March 29, 2016)
- Human Resources Basics for Today's Allergy Practices – Kay Tyler, CEO of Family Allergy & Asthma, discusses the must-have policies and procedures for your practice. (Aug. 12, 2015)
- New Allergists to FITs: What We Wish We Would Have Known at Graduation – Meagan Shepherd, MD, FACAAI, and Sarah Spriet, DO, give advice to young allergists.
- Optimize Your Office Operations – Consultant and LEAN management expert Owen Dahl challenges you to think about your practice and ways to improve your operations. (April 6, 2017)
- Social Media Strategies for Allergists – David Stukus, MD, FACAAI, dives into what allergists need to know to succeed on social media. (July 19, 2016)