With spring allergy season already underway in some areas, many people may be looking for answers on how to get relief. Now is a great time to promote your services as an allergist.
The College has made it easy for you! Download our spring resources for ready-made articles perfect for your practice website or patient newsletter. They can also be used as news releases to your local media. Consider using information from the releases in your practice’s social media posts.
Our spring topics include:
- What you need to know about 2021 spring allergies
- Tips for an allergy-free spring wedding
- Focused allergy treatment
- How to recognize if your asthma is not well controlled
- Selecting the best summer camp for your child with allergies or asthma
- And more!
Think ahead – May is Allergy and Asthma Awareness month, which is a great time to promote your practice. The College’s resources help position you as an expert and can help market the essential services you provide to patients. The College’s Marketing and Patient Materials Toolkit offers ideas for working with the media to provide information for patients and bring visibility to your practice.