The College’s member website just got a big update! We’ve freshened up our look with a clean, modern design that emphasizes the content and resources you come to the site to find. And this refresh isn’t just skin deep – we’ve made a lot of improvements under the hood as well to ensure a user-friendly experience. Here are some highlights to watch for as you’re exploring:
- Search that really works! The member site has a great new search engine to deliver a more relevant list of results than ever before. And in the background, we get access to more data that helps us keep improving your results in the future.
- Better menus. New expanded dropdown menus offer quick access to more key information, from committee and council rosters to ways to get involved with the College.
- A completely redesigned homepage. We have space to feature a curated selection of timely content to help you more easily stay up to date with important information and the newest resources.
- Read more. Links to related content appear at the bottom of many articles and other pages, so you can easily dig deeper into the topics that interest you.
- Share with your friends! Loved Dr. Blaiss’s most recent editorial and want to make sure your colleague sees it? Look for the social share icons on articles from College and Advocacy Insider to quickly share them via email or your favorite social network.