Summer allergy season is upon us. As people look for relief from summer allergies, now is a great time to promote your services as an allergist. Download our summer resources to increase your visibility with your patients and within your community. They are easy to use for your website, patient newsletter and for interacting with your local media.
Our summer topics include:
- Which Type of Summer Camp Should You Choose for Your Child with Allergies or Asthma?
- This Summer, Camps Need to Protect Kids from COVID-19 and Allergy and Asthma Triggers
- Summertime and the Livin’ Is Sneezy
- Summer is Actually the Perfect Time to Think About Fall Allergies
- Sneezing Through the Summer When a Cold Could Be Allergies
- Make Sure Your Red, White and Blue Celebration Is Allergy and Asthma Free
- The Motto “Be Prepared” Works for Parents of Campers with Allergies and Asthma
- Asthma and Allergy Awareness: Climate Change and Pollen
The College’s Marketing and Patient Materials Toolkit offers ideas for working with the media to provide information for patients and bring visibility to your practice. The seasonal article templates in the toolkit can be personalized with your practice information.