If you haven’t checked out the College Learning Connection (CLC) lately, it’s high-time you do! We have free opportunities for CME credit, plus other great free resources. All at your fingertips any time, any place, on any device.
Free CME courses include:
- Atopic dermatitis PI CME (20 credits): – This practice improvement module will help you improve quality of care for patients with atopic dermatitis. It’s a self-assessment tool that will help you create a quality improvement plan.
- Biomarkers in asthma management (1 credit): Understand the various biomarkers for asthma and how they impact your clinical practice. Dive into asthma phenotypes, measurement of biomarkers, biomarkers as predictive information, different types of biomarkers and biomarkers and precision medicine in the management of asthma.
- Severe asthma: Where do we stand? (1.5 credits): How do you define “severe asthma” for a particular patient? What’s the best way to determine asthma phenotypes? When should you start biologic therapy or use bronchial thermoplasty? Get answers by taking this course led by a panel of asthma experts.
- Quarterly free COLA course (1 credit): Every quarter, you can get free CME credit by checking out a Conferences Online for Allergy (COLA) video. This quarter, we’re featuring an update on food allergy research covering new, experimental and non-FDA approved treatments as well as the latest research.
- Allergen extract quiz –Test your knowledge of preparing allergen extracts in a sterile manner. Helps ensure you are complaint with new USP 797 guidelines.
Other great, free resources include:
- PIDD eParameter: Easily navigate and explore the ACAAI/AAAAI Practice Parameter for Primary Immunodeficiency Disease.
- Anaphylaxis eParameter: Access the ACAAI/AAAAI Practice Parameter on anaphylaxis in an easy-to-use drill-down format.
- Atopic dermatitis eYardstick: Our new Atopic Dermatitis eYardstick helps you find out the most current therapies and step-up treatments for atopic dermatitis, and includes diagnostic and severity information.
- Perfecting Practice webinars: These fantastic recorded webinars cover everything from social media strategies to billing and coding. With 16 to choose from, we have something for everyone!
As always, College members can save up to 33% on the rest of our courses on the CLC, including the 2016 and 2017 Annual Scientific Meetings OnDemand, MOC modules, Board review materials and so much more! Spend some time browsing what we have to offer and see for yourself how the College is shaping professional development to work for you.