The College has an easy place to meet all your educational needs – the College Learning Connection (CLC). Access your CME transcript and certificates, online learning modules, recorded webinars and more. Check out our extensive catalog of CME and MOC education!
Much of the education content is free for members, including some great courses for CME:
- Asthma Disparities and Different Responses to Therapy
- Atopic Dermatitis Practice Improvement Module
- Diagnosing and Living with COPD
- House Dust Mite Allergy Evidence-based Management – Separating Truth From Fiction
- Idiopathic Anaphylaxis – What to do When a Cause Eludes you
- Infant Anaphylaxis
- Inhaler Innovation and History: What’s the Right Choice for you?
- Nasal Polyps – A Seminar on Sinuses, Symptoms and Science
- Next Steps in Peanut Allergy
- Oral Food Challenge: A Primer for the Practitioner
- Safe Steroid Use: A Self-assessment Module
- Type 2 Inflammation and Severe Asthma and Co-morbidities
- Vaping – What we Need to Know
- When Atopic Dermatitis is Difficult to Control
The College also offers free CME for some of our AllergyTalk podcasts:
- Cough Series – Three episodes focused on the cough reflex, diagnosis, and treatment options. This miniseries is supported by Merck & Co., Inc.
- Episode 12: Changing Biologics, Mucus Viscosity, Pemphigus and Food Allergy
- Episode 11: Step Up Therapy in Asthma, A Therapy for Habit Cough
- Episode 10: OIT Safety, OR Anaphylaxis, and IT for Cats
- Episode 9: Asthma Epidemiology, Diet and More on the MART Therapy