The College is thrilled to partner with the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) to collect allergy-specific compensation and production data for the eighth consecutive year! Complete the 2024 Provider Compensation Survey and find out how your compensation compared to other allergists during 2023. Plus, participate in the 2024 Cost and Revenue survey to get allergy practice revenue and cost data! Best of all? Our new and improved survey process drastically reduces survey completion time! The survey deadline has been extended to Feb. 16.
Want more reasons to participate?
- You’ll get free access to the compensation results, with breakouts for academic and non-academic allergists! Find out how other allergists are compensated and get valuable allergy RVU data. The more data you provide, the more data you’ll have access to!
- It’s the most accurate allergy compensation data available! Last year we collected data from more than 600 allergists.
- Survey participation no longer requires manual data entry! With the new data automation process, simply upload your system reports in any Excel file format.
- Upload just a couple extra reports to participate in the Cost and Revenue survey, too. You’ll get Allergy Practice Revenue and Expense data for free!
- It’s confidential! No College staff or members have access. MGMA will never release any information that could identify a participant or practice.
- Answers to your survey questions are only a phone call away. MGMA provides one-on-one help – just call 877-275-6462, ext. 1895, or email email@example.com. Or schedule a one-on-one meeting with an MGMA data analyst.
- Ask your practice manager to complete the surveys.
- To prevent duplicate data being submitted, survey data should be submitted on behalf of your entire practice or organization – not just one provider.
- Participating is now a simple four-step process and drastically reduces your survey completion time.
Step1: Complete or review your Practice Data.
Step 2: Drag and drop or upload files (e.g., payroll, claims, productivity) to the appropriate section.
Step 3: Match your file headers to the MGMA survey headers.
Step 4: Review data for any missing values.
- For more details, check out MGMA’s survey guide, survey FAQs and how-to tutorial.
- Be sure to participate in BOTH the Provider Compensation Survey and the Cost and Revenue Survey. Help our specialty collect this important data – and help your practice by getting benchmark data in return.
For other questions, contact Jennifer Pfeifer, ACAAI Director of Practice Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-725-2280.