Interested in expanding your involvement? The College will have a call for volunteers from March 1 – April 15 for appointments beginning in November. This is a perfect opportunity to explore our organization and see if there are other areas where you may be able to share your ideas and expertise.
The College has made a lot of changes in recent years to refine its organizational structure, offering ample opportunities for your involvement:
- Education: Drive the College’s education efforts to provide practicing allergists with the information and resources they need to ensure quality patient care.
- Science: Advance the College’s competency related to therapeutic and diagnostic issues within specialized areas of allergy and immunology.
- Advocacy: Strengthen the College’s ability to respond to critical issues faced by practicing allergists and foster collaboration with key stakeholders, including state and federal elected officials and government agencies.
- Communication: Develop strategies to raise awareness of the specialty, educate the public about allergy and asthma, and connect patients with practicing allergists.
- Membership: Ensure the College continues to grow and meets the needs of its members.
Look for a link to the application in College Insider at the beginning of March or contact Kate Barcal, ACAAI Governance Manager, at email@example.com for more information.