The College’s 2020 Annual Meeting may be virtual, but you won’t miss out on live sessions. From plenaries and the FIT program to sessions on immunotherapy, there are a wide range of sessions you can watch – and participate in – from the comfort of your home or office.
Some of the live sessions include:
- Presidential Plenary: The Changing Payment System featuring Keynote Speaker, Harold Miller, President and CEO of the Center for Healthcare Quality and Payment Reform
- Guiding Patients Through Peanut Immunotherapy Options
- Addressing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Allergy/Immunotherapy Populations
- Town Hall Meeting presented by the ACAAI House of Delegates
- Distinguished Industry Oral Abstracts
- It’s Time To Individualize Our Approach to Diagnosis and Testing
- What’s That Rash? Doctor, What’s Wrong With My Skin? JEOPARDY!
- Not on Thursday Program: Cough / Biologics
- FIT Integrated Educational Program and Business Meeting
- SCIT Versus SLIT – Let the Battle Begin
- Coding and Government Relations
- GINA Versus NHLBI Asthma Guidelines: How Do We Reconcile Differences?
- The Challenges of Severe Conjunctival Inflammation
There are many more live sessions. Also, check out our Recorded+ sessions! View Recorded+ programs at their scheduled time and stay for live questions and answers following the session. View the Annual Meeting program for a full schedule.