We know College members are extremely busy people – from working in your practice all day to catching up with your EHR at night. Who has time to read every piece of scientific literature that comes out about allergy and asthma? That’s why at the 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting, Nov. 15-19 in Seattle, we’re continuing our popular Annual Literature Review that brings you everything you should have read but didn’t.
Make plans now to join us on Friday, Nov. 16 for this all-day review of the most important, clinically-focused and relevant literature of our specialty published between Nov. 2017 and Oct. 2018. Top allergy experts and training program directors are coming together to keep you up-to-date on the research that will make a difference for your practice and patients. Topics and presenters include:
- Basic Immunology, presented by Mitchell Grayson, MD, FACAAI
- Rhinitis and Sinusitis, presented by Anju Peters, MD
- Update in Clinical Immunology, presented by John Routes, MD, FACAAI
- Asthma and Lower Respiratory Diseases, presented by James Li, MD, PhD, FACAAI
- Skin Diseases, Urticaria, Angioedema and Other Skin Disorders, presented by Marc Riedl, MD, MS
- Infectious Disease for the Allergist: Microbiome, Vaccine, Treatment, presented by Chitra Dinakar, MD, FACAAI
- Anaphylaxis, Drug Allergy and Stinging Insect Hypersensitivity, presented by Anthony Montanaro, MD, FACAAI
- Immunotherapy, presented by Harold Nelson, MD, FACAAI
- Food Allergy, presented by Matthew Greenhawt, MD, MSc, MBA, FACAAI
- Occupational and Environmental Allergy, presented by Mark Dykewicz, MD, FACAAI
- Pediatric Allergy, presented by John Kelso, MD, FACAAI
- The Year’s Best Articles, presented by David Khan, MD, FACAAI
When you register for the Annual Meeting, make sure you get a ticket for this important program. Your patients will appreciate it, and you can absorb all the new must-know literature without burying yourself in journals.