The ACAAI 2023 Annual Meeting – Nov. 9-13 in Anaheim, California – is the place to get your educational credit and network with others in the allergy/immunology community. Here are some of the meeting’s highlights:
- The Annual Meeting begins with Thursday’s program focusing on anaphylaxis and mast cell disorders.
- On Friday, catch up on the latest scientific articles at the Literature Review or learning ways to improve your practice with tips at the Practice Management program.
- The Presidential Plenary on Saturday will focus on the most important trending topics in allergy/immunology.
- Select from a variety of Sunday’s sessions, including those that will explore the use of biologics in various allergic conditions.
- The meeting concludes with practice parameter updates on Monday.
- Don’t forget the meeting’s exciting social events! All attendees are invited to attend the Welcome Reception on Friday evening at the convention center’s Grand Plaza and the FIT Bowl on Saturday evening at the Hilton.
From workshops to amazing educational sessions, we’re excited for a wonderful weekend of learning and meeting with colleagues! If you haven’t registered for the meeting, there is still time! And if you can’t attend in person in Anaheim, consider the Livestream Program.