Reconnect and recharge at the ACAAI 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting, Nov. 4-8, 2021, in New Orleans. Plan to attend! The compelling educational sessions, top-notch research and Podium to PracticeTM takeaways will carry out the meeting’s theme “Promoting Innovation and Diversity.”
Experience the wide range of sessions, events and in-person networking opportunities you’ve come to expect at College Annual Meetings. Highlights include:
- Focus on skin – sessions during the Thursday Program are devoted to dermatologic allergy and atopic dermatitis.
- Running your practice – the Practice Management Program is a full day of dynamic updates on efficiently and effectively running your practice. Designed for both office administrators and physician practice leaders.
- Hands-on workshops – They’re back! Actively participate in workshops on anaphylaxis case simulations, patch testing, effective application of wet wraps and creams and improving punch biopsy skills.
- Plenty of research – Join abstract authors to discuss their research during our ePoster sessions.
- Don’t forget the exhibit hall and social events like the Welcome Reception at Mardi Gras World and the FIT Bowl!
- Can’t attend in person? Selected sessions will be livestreamed to offer real-time access wherever you are.
We look forward to seeing you this fall! Registration opens in August.