For today’s episode we will be reviewing articles from the July-August 2021 issue of AllergyWatch, a bimonthly publication which provides research summaries to College members from the major journals in allergy and immunology.
Moderators are Gerald Lee, MD; Stanley Fineman, MD; and Merin Kuruvilla Kalangara, MD.
- When an asthma patient doesn’t respond to biologic, what should we do?
Dupilumab improves asthma control and lung function in patients with insufficient outcome during previous antibody therapy
- Can we reduce lung function loss in asthma?
Possible protective effect of Omalizumab on lung function decline in patients experiencing asthma exacerbations
- Airborne peanut doesn’t cause clinical significant reactions
Peanuts in the air – clinical and experimental studies
Please rate our podcast on iTunes!
Please give us feedback, corrections and suggestions!
Email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the time of recording, the speakers had the following disclosures:
- Dr. Lee has nothing to disclose.
- Dr. Fineman: Speaker: Takeda; Research: Aimmune, Alladapt, Novartis
- Dr. Kalangara: Speaker and Consultant: GlaxoSmithKline
Originally recorded November 24, 2021
ACAAI presents this podcast for educational purposes only. It is not medical advice or intended to replace the judgment of a licensed physician. The College is not responsible for any claims related to the procedures, professionals, products or methods discussed in the podcast, and it does not approve or endorse any products, professionals, services or methods that may be referenced.