For physicians who meet ABAI requirements or who have completed two years of training programs accredited by the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Applicants must have graduated from an LCME- or COCA-accredited medical school or from an equivalent foreign institution.
- Applicants must be fully licensed to practice medicine and satisfy the ABAI eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must either be fully licensed or be physicians who have completed at least two years in an ACGME-accredited U.S. allergy/immunology training program and have a certificate of completion in allergy/immunology, but not be eligible to take the boards in allergy/immunology because they lack board certification in either pediatrics or internal medicine.
- Applicants trained and living in a foreign country will not need to satisfy the ABAI eligibility requirements. Foreign applicants will be considered on an individual basis. They must (a) have equivalent training in allergy and/or immunology and (b) contribute to the advancement of allergy and/or immunology.
Fees & Dues
- Application fee: $25.
- Annual dues: $425 (outside North America $275).
By joining the College, you agree to receive communication via mail and email about the following: Annual Meetings; Annals; AllergyWatch; College Insider; College Advantage; member website features, such as new toolkits; CME, board review, and other educational opportunities; upcoming webinars; awards and grants; advocacy; the Foundation of the ACAAI; and general correspondence and specific emails on matters of importance to the allergy/immunology community.