The College relies on committees to respond to emerging issues facing our specialty and develop resources that best meet the needs of the allergist community. Will you join us in these efforts?
Whether you are new to the College or would like to find new ways to serve, there are ample opportunities to get involved:
- Education: Drive the College’s education efforts to provide practicing allergists with the information and resources they need to ensure quality patient care.
- Science: Advance the College’s competency related to therapeutic and diagnostic issues within specialized areas of allergy and immunology.
- Advocacy: Strengthen the College’s ability to respond to critical issues faced by practicing allergists and foster collaboration with key stakeholders, including state and federal elected officials and government agencies.
- Communication: Develop strategies to raise awareness of the specialty, educate the public about allergy and asthma and connect patients with practicing allergists.
- Membership: Ensure the College continues to grow and meets the needs of its members.