The survey deadline has been extended through Friday, April 15!
Join the College’s partnership with the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) and help collect allergy-specific practice cost and revenue data. Our condensed survey is perfect for busy professionals who still want free data benchmarks but are short on time. We’ve skipped this survey for the past two years due to COVID-19, so we really need your participation this year to collect this important allergy/immunology practice data. The survey has been extended through Friday, April 15. You do not have to be an MGMA member to participate.
Want more reasons to participate?
- You’ll get free access to the results, which can help you benchmark your practice performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- The survey only has 21 required questions.
- It’s confidential! All data is completely confidential; only a handful of MGMA data analysts will see it. No College staff or members will ever see this data.
- It’s easy! Answers to your questions are only a phone call away. MGMA provides one-on-one help – just call 877-275-6462, ext. 1895.
Before you start
- Ask your practice manager to complete the survey. Survey responses must be based on actual data, not estimates.
- Print out the survey questions before you start so you can gather the information you need. Remember, you only need to complete the 21 required questions – those with an asterisk (*).
- Pull your practice’s Income Statement or P&L for 2021, along with your payroll report.
Steps for survey completion
- Click on our special condensed survey link. Create an account or login as prompted.
- If you haven’t yet completed an MGMA survey this year, you’ll need to verify your name and email address and click “Continue.” You’ll also need to agree to the terms of the survey participation agreement.
- If you have participated in an MGMA survey in the past, select “Prefill data” in Step 1 to pre-fill your practice profile information. If not, select “Blank survey.”
- Select the Cost and Revenue survey.
- Use your 2021 Income Statement/P&L and payroll report to complete the survey. Remember, you only need to complete the 21 required questions (denoted with an asterisk *)! Note: RVU data is listed as required, but if you don’t capture RVU data, MGMA will make an exception. You can still complete the survey without RVU data.
- You’re done!
Need more information?
- View the Compensation and Production survey questions.
- Need more information about a particular survey question? View the Compensation and Production survey question guide.
Need one-on-one help?
MGMA data experts are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm CT.
Call 877-275-6462, ext. 1895 toll-free or email email@example.com.
For other questions, contact Jennifer Pfeifer, ACAAI Director of Practice Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-725-2280.