We’ve closed the books on another great ACAAI Annual Meeting, but if you still haven’t claimed your CME credit, it’s not too late.
For your convenience, ACAAI is using an online evaluation and credit claiming system for the 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting. The system allows you to complete evaluations and claim credit for sessions attended. After completing an overall meeting evaluation, you will be able to save and/or print your certificate.
How to log into the evaluation and credit claiming system:
- Go to annualmeeting.acaai.org.
- Click the “Claim Credit” button.
- Log in using your last name and badge ID number (member id).
- Complete the evaluations and claim your credit for the sessions you attended.
- Complete the overall meeting evaluation.
- Save and/or print your certificate.
The evaluation and credit claiming site will remain open until December 31, 2017.
- CME Certificates will be awarded to physicians only, per the American Medical Association (AMA PRA Handbook, p. 8).
- Certificates of Attendance will be awarded to all non-physician participants.
Visit annualmeeting.acaai.org for additional information.
Once you have claimed credit for the 2017 Annual Meeting, your certificate will always be available on the College Learning Connection (education.acaai.org). Log in using your College username/password, and click “My Account,” then “My Learning” to find your learning transcript.