Save the date for the 2021 ACAAI Annual Scientific Meeting, Nov. 4 – 8 in New Orleans. We are infusing great energy and fresh ideas to make the meeting an event you won’t want to miss.
“Promoting Innovation and Diversity” is a fitting theme for our wide range of sessions:
- Thursday’s program focuses on dermatologic allergy. Get the latest on current and future treatments for moderate to severe AD. Make sure your travel plans include Thursday!
- The Presidential Plenary covers how allergists have innovated to face the challenges brought by the COVID pandemic; how we diversify and expand our practice; and how we reach across the globe to learn allergy prevention and treatment from our international peers.
- In the mood for a little competition? Our popular JEOPARDY session returns to test your ability to identify dermatologic conditions.
- Our popular Annual Literature Review provides a summary of the most important, clinically focused literature of our specialty published in the last year.
- Sessions go in depth in areas you find important: the growing epidemic of secondary immunodeficiency, how to start an oral immunotherapy program, and more.
- Join abstract authors to discuss their research during our ePoster sessions.
Can’t attend in person? Selected sessions will be livestreamed to offer real-time access wherever you are.
There is more to come! Stay tuned to College Insider and Advantage for additional information. Registration opens this summer.