Top 10 reasons to have your practice manager become a College member
By having your practice manager or office administrator join the College, you can help take your practice to the next level by giving them access to the practice management tools you (and they) need to succeed! If they apply (only $105 in annual dues), we'll waive the application fee – and annual dues will cover the rest of 2018 as well as all of 2019! Check out the benefits of membership below and download our sample letter of recommendation to make applying a snap!
Here's the top 10 reasons for practice managers and office administrators to join the College:
- Access to our Practice Management Center. Our hub for everything practice management is full of new and revamped toolkits. When they join, they will find first-class practice management strategies on topics such as collections, coding, practice profitability and more. And they will have access to our new atopic dermatitis, severe asthma and immunotherapy shared decision-making toolkits and patient-centered tools.
- The ability to craft prior authorization appeal letters with ease. They'll get access to our most popular practice management resource, our prior authorization toolkit and our ground-breaking prior authorization appeal letter generator.
- Discounts on continuing ed. Get a discounted rate ($59) on our new Allergy Office Essentials educational package, which features practical how-to's in six key practice management areas: reducing no-shows; hiring and onboarding; managing employees; patient financial counseling; front desk training; and credit card on file.
- Free practice management webinars. They will receive invitations to attend all College practice management webinars – and access recorded webinars and materials, such as our popular 95165 webinar, for free.
- Breaking news relevant to you. They'll receive their own copy of our weekly email newsletter, College Insider. It offers important updates on coding and advocacy issues plus monthly practice management articles – all geared toward improving allergy practices. You won't need to worry about missing updates critical to your practice! Check out past issues here.
- A newsletter you can use. They will get their own issue of our quarterly College Advantage newsletter. Recent practice management features include telehealth for allergists, allergy-specific cost and revenue practice data and allergist compensation data.
- Marketing tools for finding new patients. They can explore our marketing toolkit and find a wealth of customizable patient education materials, tips to improve your online presence and resources to market your practice.
- Access to Advocacy Council coding experts. The Advocacy Council coding experts are the best in the industry – and they're ready and available to answer your coding questions.
- Networking and leadership opportunities. They can join a College committee – and network with other allergy practice managers to compare successes and challenges.
- Practice management support. The College is here for you and your office staff – and if any of you need an extra helping hand with a practice management issue, we're happy to lend one. Just email us with your question or issue.