How does your compensation compare with other allergists?
The College has once again partnered with the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) to collect allergy-specific provider compensation and production data. This is your chance to find out how your compensation stacks up to other allergists – which may be helpful if you need to negotiate or renegotiate your contract in the future. February 20 is the deadline to complete the survey.
Want more reasons to participate?
- You’ll get free access to the results, with breakouts for academic and non-academic allergists! Find out how other allergists are compensated and get valuable allergy RVU data. The more data you provide, the more data you’ll have access to!
- The survey is much shorter this year! MGMA has created a special shortened survey just for allergists.
- It’s easy! Answers to your survey questions are only a phone call away. MGMA provides one-on-one help – just call 877-275-6462, ext. 1895.
- It’s confidential! All data is completely confidential; only a handful of MGMA data analysts will see it. No College staff or members will have access.
Before you start
- Ask your practice manager to complete the survey. Survey responses must be based on actual data, not estimates.
- Print out the survey questions before you start so you can gather the information you need in advance. Note: you only need to complete the required questions (those with an asterisk *).
Steps for survey completion
- Click on our special shortened survey link. Create an account or login as prompted.
- Verify your name and email address if asked and click “Continue.”
- Read the survey participation agreement and agree to the terms.
- If you have participated in an MGMA survey in the past, select "Prefill data" in Step 1 to pre-fill your information. If not, select "Blank survey."
- Select the Compensation and Production survey. Remember, you only need to complete the required questions (denoted with an asterisk *)! Please enter data for each physician, NP and PA in your practice. Note: RVU data is listed as required, but if you don’t capture RVU data, MGMA will make an exception. You can still complete the survey without RVU data - so please participate!
- You’re done!
Need more information?
- View the shortened Compensation and Production survey questions.
- Need more information about a particular survey question? View the shortened Compensation and Production survey question guide.
Need one-on-one help?
MGMA data analysts are available Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CT.
Call 877-275-6462, ext. 1895 toll-free or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions, contact Jennifer Pfeifer, ACAAI practice management manager, at email@example.com or 847-725-2280.