How does your compensation compare with other allergists?
The College has once again partnered with the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) to collect allergy-specific compensation and production data. This is your chance to find out how your compensation stacks up to other allergists – which may be helpful if you need to negotiate or renegotiate your contract in the future. February 16 is the deadline to complete the survey. Want more reasons to participate?
- You’ll get free access to the results! Find out how other allergists are compensated, and how other allergy practices compensate PAs and NPs. You’ll also get valuable allergy RVU data.
- It’s easy! Answers to your questions are only a phone call away; we’ve partnered with MGMA to bring you one-on-one help. Call 877-275-6462, ext. 1895.
- It’s confidential! All data is completely confidential; only a handful of MGMA data analysts will see it. No College staff or members will have access.
Before you start
- Ask your practice manager to complete the survey. Survey responses must be based on actual data, not estimates.
- We suggest printing out the survey questions before you start so you can gather the information you need in advance. Note: you only need to complete the required questions (those with an asterisk *) and can skip the sections on Staff Demographics and Staff Compensation.
Steps for survey completion
1. Create an account or login to the MGMA website.
You do not need to be an MGMA member to create an account.
2. Once you're logged in, click “Participate.”
3. If you have participated in an MGMA survey in the past, select "Yes" in Step 1 to pre-fill your information. If not, select "No."
4. Click "Practice Profile" under Step 2 to complete your practice demographic data.
If you have multiple practice locations with the same NPI number, you need only enter the ONE main location.
Only the 9 fields with an asterisk (*) are required; this should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. When you are finished, click "Save and Continue."
5. Select the Compensation and Production survey.
Remember, you only need to complete the required questions (denoted with an asterisk *)!
Please enter data for each physician, NP and PA in your practice.
The survey combines both provider and staff compensation data, but skip the staff data if you’re short on time. Simply skip the tabs titled “Staff Demographics” and “Staff Compensation”. You can also skip the “Additional Provider Information” tab.
6. You’re done!
Need more information?
- View the Practice Profile Demographic survey questions.
- View the Compensation and Production survey questions.
- Need more information about a particular survey question? View the Compensation and Production survey question guide.
Need one-on-one help?
MGMA data analysts are available Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CT.
Call 877-275-6462, ext. 1895 toll-free or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions, contact Jennifer Pfeifer, ACAAI practice management manager, at email@example.com or 847-725-2280.