Highlight your expertise
See an Allergist: the Allergy and Asthma Expert Toolkit
As a College member, you have access to free tools to help you raise awareness in your community about the role of allergists and to promote your practice. It’s important to convey the messages that allergies and asthma are serious diseases and that an allergist has the best training and expertise to help patients find relief.
This flier, which raises awareness about the importance of seeing an allergist, is a customizable PDF with a blank space at the bottom in which you can insert your name, practice name, office contact information and website. Once you have customized the flier, save the PDF with a file name that you can easily identify. (If you have trouble customizing the form, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
Here are some ideas on how you can use this flier:
- Place a framed flier in each exam room and waiting area in your practice.
- Submit the flier as a paid advertisement to local publications and newsletters.
- Mail the flier to prospective patients who may benefit from your services.
- Upload the flier PDF to your website and social media websites.
The flier can be printed using an office or professional printer on 8.5 x 11” paper. We recommend printing the flier with a color printer, but you can also download a separate file to print black and white fliers. For the best quality, we recommend printing the flier at a local professional print shop.
Generate some publicity for your practice this fall with our ready-to-use press releases on current topics in allergy and asthma. Fill in your practice information where indicated before submitting them to your local media. Our press release templates for fall cover topics like heading back to school with allergies, making Halloween safe (and fun) for kids with food allergies, and how to deal with fall allergy season.
Here are some ideas on how you can use these templates:
- Send the press release to your local newspaper.
- Post the release to your website and social media accounts.
- Share the press release on Pinterest, Reddit, StumbleUpon, etc.
- Use the press release in an email campaign to your patients.
For local advertising opportunities, you can use the print advertisement and website advertisement templates to explain to prospective patients that allergists specialize in allergy and asthma care.
You can customize the print advertisement by adding your name, practice name, and contact information to the footer. Once you have completed your customized changes, save the print advertisement template with a file name that you can easily identify.
Here are some ideas on how you can use the print advertisement:
- Submit it as a paid advertisement to local publications and newsletters.
- Place a framed copy of the print advertisement on tables at local health fairs, patient education workshops, and your local Nationwide Asthma and Allergy Screening Program events.
- Upload the print advertisement PDF to your website.
Here are some ideas on how you can use the website advertisements:
- Upload the website advertisement PDF to your website.
- Add the website advertisement to social media postings.
- Purchase advertisement space with online publications, community organizations, community forums, and select blogger communities.