Caught up on all the new research?
The College’s 2019 Literature Review Course will help you catch up on the reading you’ve missed. You’re busy with your patients and practice, and there’s not enough time to read all the latest scientific literature on allergy and asthma. We have a solution – our Annual Literature Review at the Annual Scientific Meeting in Houston, Nov. 7 – 11.
Attend this all-day review, Friday, Nov. 8, to hear the most important, clinically-focused literature of our specialty published between Nov. 2018 and Oct. 2019. Top allergy experts and training program directors keep you up-to-date on:
- Basic Immunology – Mitchell Grayson, MD, FACAAI
- Rhinitis and Sinusitis – Anju T. Peters, MD
- Clinical Immunology – John M. Routes, MD, FACAAI
- Asthma and Lower Respiratory Diseases – James T. Li, MD, PhD, FACAAI
- Skin Diseases, Urticaria, Angioedema and others – Marc A. Riedl, MD, MS
- Pediatric Allergy – John M. Kelso, MD, FACAAI
- Anaphylaxis and Stinging Insect Hypersensitivity – Anne K. Ellis, MD, MSc, FACAAI
- Immunotherapy – Harold S. Nelson, MD, FACAAI
- Food allergy – Matthew Greenhawt, MD, MSc, MBA, FACAAI
- Occupational and Environmental Allergy – Mark S. Dykewicz, MD, FACAAI
- Drug Allergy – Aleena Banerji, MD
- The Year’s Best Articles – David A. Khan, MD, FACAAI