Can’t make it to Boston? Join us virtually.
The 2017 ACAAI Annual Meeting has so much to offer, and if you can’t come to Boston in person, join the live meeting virtually. You will attend plenary and symposia sessions on Saturday and Sunday through your PC or mobile device. Earn up to 14.5 CME (including 8.5 MOC) credits. $249 for members.
- The College: Celebrating 75 Years of Excellence, Saturday, 8:30-10:30 am ET
- Demystifying Early Introduction of Food to Prevent Food Allergy (MOC), Saturday, 11:00 am-12:30 pm ET
- Emerging Concepts in Chronic Cough, Saturday, 1:30-3:00 pm ET
- Sleep-disordered Breathing in Patients with Allergy and Asthma (MOC), Saturday, 3:30-5:30 pm ET
- Which T2 Biologic is Best Suited for GINA 4-5 Non-responders? (MOC), Sunday, 8:30-10:00 am ET
- Bela Schick Lecture: The Future of Medicine and Allergy – Is it FINALLY a Brave New World?, Sunday, 10:30-11:00 am ET
- Regulatory Changes That Affect Allergists: USP 797; FDA Guidance, Etc. – What You Need to Do, Sunday, 11:00 am-12:30 pm ET
- Can We Predict Severity Risk for Food Allergy?, Sunday, 1:30-3:30 pm ET
- The Asthmatic Who Does Not Qualify for a T2 Biologic: What Is Next?, Sunday, 4:00-6:00 pm ET
Your registration includes:
- Access to all presentation slides from the Virtual Annual Meeting
- Live broadcast of the speakers and their slides
- The ability to submit questions to be included during session Q&A
- The ability to discuss topics with your fellow virtual participants, and
- Access to virtual session recordings after the Annual Meeting concludes.
We hope to “see” you at the Virtual Meeting October 28 & 29!
Remember to follow along on social. Lots of attendees will be tweeting all the news that’s fit to tweet and you can join right in.