Larger practices (16+ clinicians)
Get free assistance through Quality Innovation Networks – Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs). QIN-QIOs provide customized technical assistance and one-on-one help.
Small practices (15 or fewer clinicians)
Get free personalized assistance to help you select and report appropriate measures and activities to satisfy the requirements of each MIPS performance category.
CMS Informational Videos for Small (<15 providers), Rural and Underserved Practices
- Getting started with the Quality Payment Program: Part 1 (12 minutes)
- Participating in MIPS: Part 2 (8 minutes)
- How to Participate in MIPS: Part 3 (6 minutes)
- MIPS Reporting Options and Data Submission Methods: Part 4 (3 minutes)
- MIPS Performance Categories: Part 5 (8 minutes)
- MIPS Scoring Methodology: Part 6 (9 minutes)
- Checklist for Preparing and Participating in MIPS: Part 7 (15 minutes)