The following information is being provided by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and pertains to those of you participating in the PQRS incentive program.
PV-PQRS users: Set up Your EIDM account
CMS transitioned Individuals Authorized Access to CMS Computer Services (IACS) accounts to the Enterprise Identity Management System (EIDM). As of July 13, 2015, an IACS account can no longer be used to access a group or solo practitioner’s Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs); instead, an EIDM account will be required to access QRURs at https://portal.cms.gov. Below please find the action you should take as soon as possible in order to set up your EIDM account:
- If you do not have an IACS or EIDM account, then follow the instructions provided here to sign up for an EIDM account with the correct role.
- If you have an IACS account that you previously used to access QRURs, then follow the instructions provided here to sign up for an EIDM account. You will be allowed to perform the same tasks using your EIDM account that you were able to perform with your IACS account.
- If you already have an EIDM account, then follow the instructions provided here to sign up for the correct role in EIDM.
For questions about setting up an EIDM account, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk at:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Phone: 866-288-8912 (TTY 877-715-6222)
- Fax: 888-329-7377
- Email: email@example.com
Additional information on accessing QRURs is available on the CMS website.