You probably knew that ACAAI has a directory of our members available to the public – called Find an Allergist – but you may not have known that we’ve been working to improve that tool. We’re expanding our allergist profiles to provide more information to prospective patients.
To make the most of this change, now is the time to log into your account on the College website and update your profile! We encourage you to add:
- A photo
- A brief bio (1,000 characters or fewer)
- A link to your practice website
- The languages you speak
- Whether you are ABAI certified
- Your educational history
- Whether you’re accepting new patients
- Whether your practice accepts Medicare and/or Medicaid
In addition, be sure that your phone number and office locations are up to date!
You can include as much or as little information as you like, but remember that the more you include, the easier it is for potential patients to find you.