2020 was an unprecedented year and impacted allergy practices in a major way. Together we can learn the impact on allergy-specific compensation. The College is again partnering with the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) to collect allergy-specific compensation and production data. Complete our 2021 survey and find out how your compensation compared to other allergists during 2020 and COVID-19. February 12 is the survey deadline.
Want more reasons to participate?
- You’ll get free access to the results, with breakouts for academic and non-academic allergists! Find out how other allergists are compensated and get valuable allergy RVU data. The more data you provide, the more data you’ll have access to!
- It’s the most accurate allergy compensation data available! Last year a record 586 allergists participated.
- It’s confidential! All data is completely confidential; only a handful of MGMA data analysts will see it. No College staff or members have access. In addition, all reported data must meet minimum threshold requirements, so your practice’s data will never be the sole benchmark.
- It’s easy and shorter than ever! Answers to your survey questions are only a phone call away. MGMA provides one-on-one help – just call 877-275-6462, ext. 1895.
Before you start
- Ask your practice manager to complete the survey. Survey responses must be based on actual data, not estimates.
- To prevent duplicate data being submitted, please have one person submit survey data on behalf of your entire practice – not just one provider.
- Review the survey questions before you start so you can gather the information you need in advance.
- Important: you only need to complete the required questions (those with an asterisk *).
- The survey includes an OPTIONAL tab to collect staff compensation data. You can skip that tab if you like (even though it looks like it’s required.) Or, if you want free access to national staff compensation data, you can complete that portion of the survey.
- The survey lists RVU data as required. However, if you don’t capture RVU data, MGMA will make an exception. You can still complete the survey without RVU data! Another option, if you have access to your CPT coding data, is to send it to MGMA and they will calculate your RVUs for you (that could be helpful data for many practices!)
Steps for survey completion
- Click on our survey link. Create an account or login as prompted.
- Verify your name and email address if asked and click “Continue.”
- Read the survey participation agreement and agree to the terms.
- If you have participated in an MGMA survey in the past, select “Prefill data” in Step 1 to pre-fill your information. If not, select “Blank survey.”
- Select the Compensation and Production survey. Again, you only need to complete the required questions (denoted with an asterisk *)! Please enter data for each physician, NP and PA in your practice. (Remember, you aren’t required to complete the staff information tab or RVU data).
- You’re done!
Need more information?
- View the Compensation and Production survey questions.
- Need more information about a particular survey question? View the Compensation and Production survey question guide.
Need one-on-one help?
MGMA data experts are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm CT.
Call 877-275-6462, ext. 1895 toll-free or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions, contact Jennifer Pfeifer, ACAAI practice management manager, at email@example.com or 847-725-2280.