About half of this year’s Annual Scientific Meeting workshops are new, and the other half are updated returning favorites. Many include problem-based learning. Get up-to-date on what’s trending in allergy and get ready to register in late July.
New topics include:
- Tips on managing nut allergic patients at Going Nuts: The Complexities of Diagnosis and Management in Nut Allergy.
- How to conduct virtual appointments at Telehealth/Telemedicine.
- How to use the latest treatments for patients with atopic dermatitis in Biologics in Atopic Dermatitis.
- Getting your patients to put down their pack-a-day habit in Get help at Smoking Cessation in an Allergy Practice: What’s New and How To.
- The scoop on how you can help patients with GI disorders at FPIES, EoE and Other GI Disorders: Gastroenterology and Allergy Viewpoint.
Returning favorites include two hands-on rhinolaryngoscopy workshops as well as an intermediate/advanced course. There, you can:
- Learn how to better navigate the recesses of the nasal airway and larynx
- Pick up more advanced skills needed to perform a comprehensive airway exam, and
- identify all the major anatomical structures of the nasal, pharyngeal and glottic areas.
To take the intermediate/advanced course, you need to have taken our hands-on rhinolaryngoscopy course or received similar training, and be willing to be examined during the course.
Visit the Annual Meeting website to see the full selection of available workshops and be ready to register later this month!