The ACAAI Annual Scientific Meeting is the premier event in the field of allergy and immunology. Allergists, immunologists, internists, pediatricians and other health care professionals will be in attendance.
By exhibiting at the meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
- Target influential decision makers.
- Introduce new products and services.
- Interact face-to-face with physicians involved in patient care.
- Generate new sales leads.
- Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace.
- Give product demonstrations.
- Expand your prospect base and strengthen existing customer relationships.
- Conduct market research.
ACAAI greatly values the contributions made by our exhibiting company partners and looks forward to your participation.
Questions? Please email Jean Foellmer-Hughes, Director of Exhibits, or call 847-427-1200.
The ACAAI Annual Meeting offers numerous sponsorship opportunities of product and corporate branded marketing items, scientific sessions, workshops, social events and publications. For details on the various opportunities available at the ACAAI Annual Meeting and throughout the year, please contact Linda R. Cullison, Director of Corporate Relations, at 847-427-1200.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology recognizes the indispensable role that health care companies play in furthering the mission of the College. ACAAI would like to thank the 2016 Premier Partners for their generous support of the College.