Use this information to see how your physician compensation compares to other allergists, and how your practice revenue, expenses, A/R, payer mix, collections and staffing compare to other allergy practices.
- Allergy-specific revenue and cost data is here! See 2017 MGMA/College allergy-specific practice cost and revenue results (based on 2016 data).
- Allergy Practice Financial Benchmarking webinar – Kevin McGrath, MD, FACAAI reviews allergy-specific practice cost and revenue data from the 2017 MGMA Cost & Revenue survey. (September 19, 2017)
- How financially healthy is your practice? Four key financial benchmarks for allergy practices.
- 2017 Medscape Allergist Compensation Report (based on 2016 data)
- How does your practice measure up? 2015 MGMA Allergy-specific provider compensation data.
Learn strategies to maximize practice profits by minimizing no-shows and regularly updating your fee schedule.
Improve profitability by finding efficiencies in your practice.
- Can your practice perform better? By Jason Biddy
- Improve efficiency and well-being by having staff work at the top of their license
- Optimize space to improve workflow and patient experience
- Looking to make your practice more efficient? Get allergy practice efficiency tips from practice experts.